GEMS Cambridge International School, Batala
THE STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING STRICTLY
- Stand in queue to get into the bus. Don’t push other students.
- Sit down in the seat allotted to you.
- Do not walk around in the moving bus.
- Do not break segregation rules in the bus.
- Do not shout or talk loudly in bus as it may distract the driver.
- Do not fight with other students.
- Do not throw any type of litter or things around in or out of the bus.
- Do not keep your bags in the side or the walking space.
- Do not damage the interiors of the bus. Any damage caused by you will be charged.
- Allow primary children to be seated first.
- Do not argue or disrespect anyone.
- If you require traveling to a different place or need to get down at a different stop then you need to bring in a written request from your parent and the get the approval from the principal.
- In case of permanent change of location you need to meet the administration officer.
- You will be allowed to use the school transport after school activities if you are not a regular bus user.
- If you repeatedly break the bus rules then you may be debarred from using the school transport.