GEMS Cambridge International School, Batala
THE STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING STRICTLY
- Hair - No long hair to be kept open, No coloring of hair.
- Tie - Available in school, Should be bright and clean. No faded ties allowed.
- Nails – Should be clean and short without polish.
- Skirts – Should be 2 inches below the knee. Must be well pressed. No tight fitting skirts.
- Shirts - Must be well pressed and not faded.
- Socks – Must be folded till ankle.
- Shoes – Buckle shoes, must be polished. No high heels or sandals.
- Collar button – Should always be closed.
- Ornaments – Only small ear stud. N.B: No other accessories or make up allowed.
- Hair – Short hair. No coloring of hair.
- Collar button – should always be closed.
- Tie – Available in school should be bright and clean. No faded ties allowed.
- Shirts – As per instructions, must be well pressed and shirts must be always tucked in, and not faded.
- Shirts & trousers – As per instruction, must be well pressed and shirts must be always tucked in, not faded.
- Trousers – As per instructions no tight fitting or baggies.
- Belt – As per instructions and available in school.
- Socks – Must be pulled up.
- Shoes – Tracker type shoes only. High heels or any other design not allowed.
- Turban – Black and not faded.
N.B.: No other accessories.