CYCLE RALLY 2011 CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF THE SPIRIT OF THE UNION
OOEHS, Fujairah proudly presents Cycle Rally 2011 on Saturday, 26th November, 2011.
Starting from the Fujairah Corniche, this rally will celebrate 40 years of celebrating the Spirit of the Union.
Given below are the rules and the roadmap for the rally:
Are you ready?
Are you up for the adventure?
Are your friends up for the adventure?
Then Gear Up! For the Celebration of the 40TH National Day-SPIRIT Of The Union Cycle Rally on Saturday the 26th of November 2011 at 8.00 a.m.
Rules and Regulations:
- ·All cyclists are to agree and abide by the rules and regulations and comply with the reasonable directions and decisions made by the school.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the school to ensure your safety, you cycle at your own risk and the school shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether personal or otherwise.
- There is an official 1 hour time limit to finish the rally. After this time participants are to discontinue.
- All cyclists are responsible for travel to and from the finish point.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the school a cyclist who is found to be fatigued, must retire from the rally immediately if requested to do so by any staff member of the school.
- The school reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries.
- ·All participants are to wear their prescribed colours with short black tights and warmers.
- Only those with appropriate racing cycle; helmets and kit will be permitted to compete in the rally.
- You are not allowed to join the rally along the way.
- · There are TWO Speed-Breakers along the route (way).
- · There are also TWO check points along the route.
- · Assembly area at the far end of Fujairah corniche.
- · You finish the rally from where you start.
- · YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED NOT TO THROW AWAY ANY WATER BOTTLES/JUICE PACKETS-BOTTLES OR FOOD WRAPINGS ALONG THE RALLY ROUTE.