Documents to be submitted with the Admission Forms
- Three copies of the student’s passport with the valid visa of the UAE.
- Four recent photographs of the child (6x4 cm size) and one stamp-size photograph for the bus card.
- One photocopy of the Birth Certificate in English or Arabic. (Original must be attached along with for verification).
- Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards, are required to submit their original Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, IN ENGLISH ONLY, duly attested as per guidelines given below:
A) For students coming from outside the UAE, the following order of attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate:
For students coming from India:
- The Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education Officer of the Zone / District / Area, from where the TC has been obtained.
- The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in Dubai.
- The External Affairs Ministry of the UAE in Dubai / Sharjah is required to attest it.
For students coming from Gulf countries other than the UAE, The Transfer Certificate must be:
- Attested by the Indian Consulate of that country
- Attested by the Ministry of Education of that country
- Stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs of that country
- Stamped by the UAE Consulate / Embassy located in that country
B) for students coming from Emirates other than Dubai, the Transfer Certificate should be Attested by the Ministry of education of that Emirate
6.. Students seeking admission after june 15th for grades KG -1 onwards are also required to submit the attested Transfer Certificates as mentioned in serial no 5(a) and (b) for the class in which the child is currently studying.
The school insists that every student should posses a valid health card as required by the health authorities.
The department of Health and Medical Service provides the necessary immunisation to the students according to the immunisation schedules followed by them. However, those who do not possess vaccination cards are vaccinated on the basis of their previous medical records, submitted by the parents to the school nurse, with the exception of KG students who are not given vaccination in school.
A copy of the Child’s Vaccination Card / copy of the Medical Record from the previous school must be attached to the Medical Dossier, duly filled by the parent and submitted to the Nurse at the time of admission.
Procedure for Withdrawal
There is a specific application form for withdrawal from the school, available with the Registrar/Reception.
Parents are advised to give at least a month’s notice to the school authorities while applying for the Transfer Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate.
On collection of the Transfer Certificate, parents are advised to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the School Nurse at the Medical Room.