- Registration Fee: There will be a registration fee of AED 500/- payable in order to complete the registration process. It is important to note that the registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee is not transferrable across GEMS Schools.
- Students are admitted on the basis of the admission test and performance in the previous school. Admission tests are held in English and Maths. The test will be based on the syllabus of the previous year.
- In Grades 1 & 2 only Hindi is offered as the second language and in other grades, Hindi, French, Urdu and Malayalam are offered.
- Students who arrive late for the admission test will not be allowed to appear for the same. Print out of the online registration is a must.
- Admission to Grade 11 will be based on the Pre-Board marks/ admission test and subject to availability of seats. Parents are to contact the school once the pre-board marks are available.
- Parents whose children are in India now are requested to contact the school as soon as the children arrive in UAE.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have a residence visa, to be considered for admission.
- Date of admission test, result of admission test will be published only on the website.