In all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Private Education have to be adhered to.
I. Candidates Applying for Admission must be on residence visa and have a valid Emirates ID.
- Age Guidelines as per MOE Sharjah
- KG 1: Three years complete by the 15th of April and less than 4 years 6 months.
- KG 2: Four years complete by the 15th of April and less than 5 years 6 months.
- Grade 1: Five years complete by the 15th of April
II. At the time of admission the following documents are required:
- Admission Form duly completed.
- 4 photocopies of the student's passport including the page with the residence visa and the page with details of father's and mother's name.
- 4 passport sized photographs and one stamp size photograph of the student.
- 2 photocopies of the Birth Certificate in English/Arabic for all the grades (original required for verification).
- Copy of father's passport.
- Emirates ID of the student.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended, duly attested as per the guidelines given below:
III. Grade 1 upwards admission can be given on the basis of a promoted T.C, with due attestations as mentioned below:
a.(i) For students coming from India:
- The Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education officer of the Zone / District/ Area, from where the T.C has been obtained.
- The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in Dubai.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah- U.A.E.
(ii) For students coming from Gulf Countries other than the U.A.E. & Oman, the Transfer Certificate should be
- Attested by the Ministry of Education of that country.
(iii) For students coming from Oman:
- Attested by the Indian Embassy at Oman.
b. Students coming from within the U.A.E. are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate(Arabic) of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education.
- All Admissions from KG 1 to Grade XII done after 31st May require a studying /discontinued T.C. which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance. All attestations remain the same as above.
- ADMISSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SEATS AND THE SCREENING CONDUCTED IN THE SCHOOL.
Please click here to register and fill up the enquiry form.
No request for admission will be considered if this online enquiry form has not been filled.
For further follow-up and updates please refer to the same link.