Refer a Friend
Every year, GEMS parents, and many others associated with our school communities, refer friends and associates to our schools. We thought it was about time we thanked those people who play such an important role in promoting GEMS Schools. We came up with the idea of the GEMS ‘Refer a Friend’ programme. Simply, it recognises and rewards those people who help us to attract students and families to our schools, something that many in our community have been doing for years. Naturally, it is a voluntary initiative.
How does it work? You receive a reward for every new student who is successfully enrolled in a GEMS school on your recommendation. It’s as simple as that.
Whether you are a GEMS parent or teacher who knows children or young people who need places in great schools in the UK, the reward is the same.
Please contact us for more information.
Referral of a New Student
Terms and Conditions
- Referrals are rewarded after successful admission into GEMS Bolitho school.
- Referral admissions are subject to the school admission policies & procedures.
- Referral rewards are paid once per successful admission.
- Referral rewards are paid after 1st term tuition fees have been settled and the student has attended school for at least 2 weeks.
- Referral rewards are only applicable to GEMS first time students.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing GEMS students.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for students transferring school within the GEMS network.
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral – first reward basis.
- Referral rewards are applicable for all children within the same family.
- Referral rewards are paid on a pro rata basis in respect of pupils admitted on a part time basis.
- Referall rewards are paid on a pro rata basis in line with any bursaries or scholarships awarded.
- Referral rewards do not apply to children enrolled in EYFS1.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for students whose parents have already been in contact with the school or have received a prospectus.
- Referral rewards will be deducted from the fees of the youngest child in the family from which the referral has been made.
- Referrals rewards are payable to teachers and staff (not including members the Senior Leadership Team) at the school for a cash reward of £500, if the member of staff has no children attending the school.
In the event the referred student leaves the school mid-year, the referral reward will not be claimed back or adjusted retrospectively.