GEMS Education is the leading global private education company. We provide high quality holistic education to over 143,000 students from 151 countries.. With over 53 years’ experience, we employ over 11,000 of the best education professionals, specialists and staff from around the world. GEMS has offices in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Singapore, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kenya, Egypt and UAE.
GEMS Teachers are exposed to excellent growth and international career opportunities, having access to world-class Professional Development Program, the largest most comprehensive in-house program in the world.
We are currently inviting applications from qualified Teachers with experience in teaching in IGCSE / CIE curricula for Foundation Stage, Middle and Senior Schools.
Appointments for September 2015
India interviews to be held in February – Venue details will be announced shortly
You must have:
- A minimum Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in main faculty & at least Bachelors in Education (No distance learning qualification is accepted by the Ministry of Education for a teaching job in the UAE)
- Teaching experience of 3 years in the in the post of interest.
- Exceptional understanding of IGCSE/CIE with the knowledge of latest trends in education thinking & pedagogy, students learning styles and assessments.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
& advanced IT skills.
Shortlisted candidates who are invited to attend interviews will be required to carry the following:
- Detailed CV with full contact details
- 8 Passport size photograph on white background. This will be collected only if you are selected for a position.
- Clear copies of degree certificates (mark sheets and provisional certificates are not accepted for employment visa procedure)
- Clear copies of valid passport
- Clear copies of reference and experience letter
- Qualified teachers willing to travel without dependent relatives and / or teaching couples only are preferred.
- If you have already been contacted by GEMS HR department to be present for the interview, kindly note the timings and the dates of the interviews.
- An excellent career pathway and global opportunities
- World-class Professional Development Program
- Attractive tax-free remuneration