GEMS Education is the leading global private education company. We provide high quality holistic education to over 142,000 students from 151 countries.. With over 50 years’ experience, we employ over 11,000 of the best education professionals, specialists and staff from around the world. GEMS has offices in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Singapore, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kenya, Egypt and UAE.
GEMS Teachers are exposed to excellent growth and international career opportunities, having access to world-class Professional Development Program, the largest most comprehensive in-house program in the world.
GEMS is currently inviting applications from qualified Teachers with experience in teaching in CBSE / ICSE / IB / IGCSE / CIE curricula for Kindergarten to Senior School.
Now hiring for April 2014 appointments:
|Kindergarten & Primary Class Teachers||Social Studies – History, Geography|
|English||Arabic & Islamic Studies|
|General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Art & Craft|
|Music , Dance||Computer Science|
|Business Studies, Accounting Economics||SEN Teacher|
You must have:
- A minimum Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in main faculty & at least a Bachelors in Education.
- A minimum teaching experience of 2 years in the post of interest
Familiarity of CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE with the knowledge of latest trends in education thinking & pedagogy, students learning styles and assessments.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
& advanced IT skills.
Interview venue details are:
|Dubai||The Kindergarten Starters||+9714 282 4090||Location Map|
|Dubai||The Winchester School – Jebel Ali||+9714 882 0444||Location Map|
|Sharjah||Our Own English High School, Sharjah Boys Branch||+9716 535 5227||Location Map|
Please remember to carry the following with you
- Detailed CV with full contact details
- 2 Passport size photographs on white background
- Clear copies of degree certificates
- Clear copies of valid passport
- Clear copies of reference and experience letters