Enabling students aged from 4 to 14 years old to improve their English language learning skills by developing their proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Limited seats. Register now!
To register, please complete the ELL Online Registration Form
The GEMS English Language Learning Programme enables students aged from 4 to 14 years old to improve their English language learning skills by developing their proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing. The programme has been designed using the latest teaching and learning approaches and enables students to broaden their vocabulary range, improve their language skills as well as increase opportunities to access the standard school curriculum. This programme consists of three blocks, each of two weeks duration. Students can enrol for either 1, 2 or 3 blocks with each block consisting of a 30 hour programme with tuition delivered through small classes for 3 hours each day.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is for students aged from 4 to 14 who wish to develop their English language learning proficiency through a range of activities that will develop and build on current proficiency skills.
The key features of the programme
- Small teaching groups – up to a maximum of 14 students in a class
- Teaching groups that will be appropriate to age and levels of English proficiency
- Individual and collaborative learning opportunities
- Assessment of English proficiency upon entry to the programme
- On-going assessments using internationally recognised methods
- Certificate for every student upon completion of the GEMS English Language programme
The programme will cost AED 3,250 for each block of two weeks per student. Students can only enrol for any number of blocks. The more blocks a student can attend, the greater their proficiency will be at the end of the programme.
The programme will be offered at three locations
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Al Khail
- GEMS Wellington Academy - Dubai Silicon Oasis
- GEMS Cambridge International School, Abu Dhabi (Subject to approval)
The programme will run in three blocks of two weeks as specified below:
- Block 1: Sunday 10th July until Thursday 21st July 2016 (inclusive)
- Block 2: Sunday 24th July until Thursday 4th August 2016 (inclusive)
- Block 3: Sunday 7th August until Thursday 18th August 2016 (inclusive)
All classes run from 9am until 12pm Sunday to Thursday each week.
Parents are not allowed to leave their child unsupervised on school premises outside of these times.
If you wish to make payment in person then please visit us at any of the Accounts Departments at any of the following schools:
- GEMS Cambridge International School, Abu Dhabi* (subject to approval)
- GEMS Wellington International School, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- GEMS Wellington Primary School, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Silicon Oasis
- GEMS World Academy, Al Barsha South
- GEMS World Academy , Abu Dhabi*
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Al Khail
*No credit card payments
Parents are not allowed to leave their child unsupervised on school premises outside of these times. Transport will be available from STS for an additional
- Schools in DUBAI:
Students transported from within Dubai to the Dubai school: AED 250/- per week.
Students transported from Sharjah to the Dubai schools: AED 350/- per week.
- Schools in AUH:
Students transported from within AUH to the AUH school: AED 300/- per week.
For further information and to book your transport requirements please contact:
For further enquiries, please contact us at: