Enabling students aged from 4 to 16 years old to improve their English language learning skills by developing their proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, writing and performing.
- The GEMS English Language enables students aged from 4 to 16 years old to improve their English language learning skills by developing their proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, writing and performing.
- Designed using the latest teaching and learning approaches
- The GEMS English Language programme is delivered by our professional and highly qualified GEMS teachers in a supportive and creative environment
- Compliment their in school academic progress and overall attainment
- Students immerse and embrace global and life skills which could include more profound understanding of global issues simultaneously , support their drive to become true Global citizens
- There are totally 4 blocks, each block is of 2 weeks ,with tuition delivered through small classes for 3 hours each day. No two blocks are the same and the child can benefit from each block.
The key features of the programme
- Small teaching groups – up to a maximum of 14 students in a class
- Teaching groups that will be appropriate to age and levels of English proficiency
- Individual and collaborative learning opportunities
- On-going assessments using internationally recognized methods
- Showcase at end of every block for parents to attend and see their Childs progress
- Certificate for every student upon completion of the GEMS English Language.
Programme Blocks and Costs
- Block 1 : 2nd July – 13th July (10 days)
- Block 2 : 16th July – 27th July (10 days)
- Block 3 : 30th July – 10th August (10 days)
- Block 4 : 13th August – 24th August (10 days)
Points to be noted:
- Each block consist of 2 weeks / 10 days (Total 30 hours)
- Price : AED 2,000/- per block including course materials
The programme will be offered at:
- GIS ( GEMS International School, Al Khail)
- NSG (GEMS , Al Barsha National School)
- WIS ( GEMS, Wellington International , Sheikh Zayed Road)
- CIA (Cambridge International - Abu Dhabi)
Transportation will be provided by STS at an additional cost. For enquiries, please contact:
Timings for the Programme
- 9am – 12pm
Parents are not allowed to leave their child unsupervised on school premises outside of these times.
If you wish to make payment in person then please visit us at any of the Accounts Departments at any of the following schools:
- GEMS Wellington International School, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- GEMS Wellington Primary School, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Silicon Oasis
- GEMS World Academy, Al Barsha South
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Al Khail
- GEMS Jumeirah Primary School
School timings are from 08:30 – 14:30, Sunday – Wednesday and 08:30 – 13:00 on Thursdays. Please note that school accountants accept Credit Card.
Please click here to download the GEMS English Language and Role Play Programme Policy.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: