What makes a happy GEMS person?
It's waking up every day, knowing we are going to meet the next generation of game-changers, thinkers and doers. Now that's something to cheer about.
We also know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure our people are well looked after - physically, emotionally, financially and socially.
- Global mobility. With over 70 schools around the world and many other education services being delivered in 16 countries, there are opportunities for all of our staff to experience working in a different country.
- We care about you and your family. Started by a family of teachers, we know just how much family matters. Whether you're moving country to work with us, or just around the corner, we have a number of benefits to support you and your nearest and dearest. And, if you are welcoming a little bundle of joy to your family, ask about how they can be a future GEMS student.
- We never stop learning. We're as inquisitive as the students we teach and the leaders we meet. That's why we've developed one of the most comprehensive in-house Training, Leadership and Professional Development programmes in the world.
- Rest and play. Ask us about our holidays benefits packages - with extra days depending on your level and location.
- Healthy minds, healthy bodies. On-site nurses and health care professionals keep our people healthy and happy. Services might vary by location.
- Travel assistance. With so many GEMS people around the world, we know how important it is to stay connected. Talk to us about travel assistance when you need it.
- Employee assistance. Caring for students is not all we do. Sometimes we all need a bit of extra help. We have a team of trained counsellors who can help GEMS people with a wide range of professional and personal problems.
- Discounts and offers. For GEMS people in the Middle East, we've pulled together some of the best discounts around.