Do you want to train to be a teacher with the largest private K-12 education
operator in the world and a world leading Educational institute?
and IOE (Institute of Education, University of London) have partnered to
offer an outstanding teacher training programme for graduates in Dubai - The
International Post Graduate Certificate of Education (iPGCE).
- One year, full time programme
- Full time school placement in a GEMS International School
- Full time school and IOE tutor support throughout the
- Successful completion will attain 60 Masters level
- 2 year teaching contract with a GEMS International School
upon successful completion of the programme.
- Cost of Programme(variable): AED 35,000 (Loans available
to support tuition fees)
- Programme starts on September 2014
- Undergraduate Honours Degree or equivalent (appropriate
degree/subject approved by IOE)
- English proficiency (e.g. IELTS Level 7)
- GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths (Science for Primary)
- Grade C or above
Submitting your Application
If you would like to apply for the programme, please
prepare the following documents for submission:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Original Degree Certificate and University Transcripts
- School experience (working with children) portfolio of
Your personal statement should include the following:
- Why would you like to be a teacher?
- What have been your key learnings from previous school /
working with children experience?
- How has your undergraduate degree prepared you for
- What are your personal and professional values?
All applications need to be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd
March 2014, quoting your name and GEMS iPGCE Application in the subject box, for
example: Lisa Ramshaw_ GEMS iPGCE Application