Do you want to train to be a teacher with the largest private K-12 education
operator in the world and a world leading Educational institute?
and IOE (Institute of Education, University of London) have partnered to
offer an outstanding teacher training programme for graduates in Dubai - The
International Post Graduate Certificate of Education (iPGCE).
- One year, full time programme
- Full time school placement in a GEMS International School
- Full time school and IOE tutor support throughout the
- Successful completion will attain 60 Masters level
- 2 year teaching contract with a GEMS International School
upon successful completion of the programme.
- Cost of Programme(variable): AED 35,000 (Loans available
to support tuition fees)
- Programme starts on September 2014
- Undergraduate Honours Degree or equivalent (appropriate
degree/subject approved by IOE)
- English proficiency (e.g. IELTS Level 7)
- GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths (Science for Primary)
- Grade C or above
Open Evening and Interviews
For further information please attend our open evening at GEMS Wellington International School on Tuesday, 29th April, 18:00-19:00
Register your attendance via
this link for the open evening. Location map to school can be found via
Interviews will be confirmed and scheduled accordingly upon receipt of successful applications.
If you would like to apply for the programme, please
prepare the following documents for submission:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Original Degree Certificate and University Transcripts
- School experience (working with children) portfolio of
Your personal statement should include the following:
- Why would you like to be a teacher?
- What have been your key learnings from previous school /
working with children experience?
- How has your undergraduate degree prepared you for
- What are your personal and professional values?
All applications need to be sent to
email@example.com , quoting your name and GEMS iPGCE Application in the subject box, for
example: Lisa Ramshaw_ GEMS iPGCE Application
Final deadline for 2014 intake is 6th May 2014