Innovative collaboration with Arizona State University for online college pathway
GEMS Education has established a collaboration with Arizona State University (ASU), one of the United States’ most progressive and digital-driven universities, providing GEMS Education students with the opportunity to engage in high-tech university courses and gain valuable university credits - whilst still in high school.
Students on the ‘Prep Digital’ programme will:
- Have access to over 20 ASU first-year courses
- Experience a world-class digital higher education experience, including virtual, mixed and augmented reality learning
- Engage in rigorous college-level thinking
- Have access to ASU faculty staff
- Gain university credits that can potentially be transferred to any accepting university.
More details on this exciting programme will be posted here in due course.
Read our Press Release here.