At GEMS FirstPoint School, located in The Villa community, we offer a “first class” education. The exceptional facilities and staff inspire learning through the National Curriculum, for England for children from Early Years Foundation Stage to Year 13 (age 3-18).
Our family-focused approached is central to everything that we do, providing the best educational experience for our students and parents, through a personalised and collaborative approach with our exceptional teachers. Together we develop the skills and qualities for students to lead and shape their own direction in life.
We are the GEMS Centre of Excellence for Digital Industries and sustainability, our unique partnerships give students the opportunity to embark on internships alongside their education with world-renowned companies such as Siemens, providing diverse opportunities and expanding their knowledge beyond the classroom.
Introduced this year, our Golf Centre of Excellence offers a bespoke curriculum to Elite Level Golfers, allowing them to gain qualifications both academically and vocationally without impacting their training or coaching development.
By attending GEMS FirstPoint School, students will also benefit from:
- Specialist teachers in Technology and Computing from Year 1 onwards.
- Innovative curriculum supported by our Partnership with the Harvard School of Education to introduce the latest progressive pedagogy.
- Maker-centered curriculum that fosters practices of Innovation, Invention, Collaboration and Critical thinking.
- Exceptional ‘Desert School’ Programme – a play-based initiative to promote creative and educational approaches to outdoor learning.
- British trained and qualified teachers have been carefully selected to provide world class teaching in vibrant, open learning environments.
- Professional Inclusion Support Team to ensure that each student has access to the curriculum and performs to the best of their capabilities.
- Wide range of GCSE, BTEC and A Level subjects to give students the freedom to define their own academic paths and careers.
- The RAHHAL programme – a Dubai 10X Initiative
For more information about this world-class private British curriculum school in Dubai, please follow the links below and a member of the team will be in touch.