Why should you sponsor a child’s journey through GEMS Education?
- You will benefit from a strong relationship with the world’s largest K-12 company.
- You will help create satisfied parents as well as staff who will believe and contribute to this programme.
- You will help talented students achieve their educational goals and become strong brand ambassadors.
- You will benefit from improved awareness of your company and products among the brightest talents across our network.
- The partnership will provide opportunities to share positive stories online and through traditional media, all of which will create great PR and enhanced business opportunities.
The Influencers of the Future
Students are tomorrow’s high earners and influencers. Win them over today and you will benefit from their loyalty in the future, when they have more disposable income and positions of responsibility.
Establishing Lifetime Values
Marketing to students at a time when they are establishing their own buying patterns can have long term benefits to your brand. Their choices could shape future spending throughout their life. Positive brand experiences at this stage in their lives could lead to long term loyalty.
If you are developing new technologies/products, then students are the ideal target audience for your marketing. They are the first to buy the latest devices and software and are the first to sport the latest trends. Students are trying to establish their own identities, separate from their parents and will try new products and services to define themselves and their generation.
Today’s students have grown up with modern technology and they organize their social lives via mobile phones and the internet. They share photos, videos, status updates, tags and links sharing their lives with each other online. Tapping in to this connectivity can benefit your brand through strong marketing.
Connect with us to explore our sponsorship opportunities.
Head of Sponsorship and Partnerships
Tel: +971 4 573 5000 x333
Mobile: +971 55 9575983
Email: [email protected]