Students from GEMS CBSE curriculum schools in the UAE have scored outstanding results in the 2018 board exams for Grade 10
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Students from GEMS CBSE curriculum schools in the UAE have scored outstanding results in the 2018 board exams for Grade 10 as they continue to raise the bar of academic excellence.
Central Board of Secondary Examinations (CBSE) Class 10 Results.
2,708 PUPILS APPEARED FOR THE EXAMINATION
GEMS CBSE schools have upheld their impressive record of accomplishment with an outstanding 100% pass rate in the board exams.
21.3% of the students scored above 90%
48.7% of the students scored between 75% - 90%
Brief on the Toppers from each GEMS schools
- Sara Iqbal Ahmed Ansari, The Millennium School, Dubai - 98%
- Arunima Mohanan, GEMS Our Own English High School, Dubai - 98 %
- Muskaan Samal, GEMS Our Own Indian School, Al Quoz - 98%
- Akshaya Kanivannan, GEMS Millennium School, Sharjah, - 97.8%
- Aparna Rajeev – Our Own English High School, Sharjah - 97.6%
- Wasima Amanullah - Our Own English High School, Fujairah - 97.6.
- Nikhita Reddy Eega GEMS New Millennium School, Dubai - 97.2%
- Ishraaq Parvez - Our Own High School, Warqa'a - 97%
- Shivang Pareshbhai Patel and Ramzan Crescent Noushad - Our Own English High School, Sharjah (Boys' Branch) - 96.8 %
- Swetha Srinivasan - GEMS United Indian School, Abu Dhabi - 95.2%
Commenting on the results, Michael Guzder Vice President , Education- GEMS Education said: “The tremendous efforts of our Principals and teachers has borne fruit. This year the remodeled examination assessment pattern was a worrying factor but solving of past papers and plenty of practice examinations and tests has definitely helped pupils score high marks. Parents were apprehensive as well but are extremely relieved that there were no retests and that the results have been received on time.”