GEMS Al Barsha National School
- Language(s) of Instruction
Mr. Karim Murcia
- Age Range
3 to 17 yrs
- Fee Range
AED 43,260 – 63,860
FS1 to Year 13
GEMS Al Barsha National School is an enhanced English National Curriculum for Emirati and Arab students to fulfil their potential with pride in their language, culture and heritage.
A highly personalised, culturally rich British curriculum delivered in a segregated campus (FS co-educational-Year 4), purpose built for a bilingual model with an environment specifically set up to enable accelerated progress and development.
Respectful, creative and innovative lifelong learners with a strong National identity, firm foundations in their faith, integrity and empathy who are happy, resilient and adaptable.
Highly qualified native speaking teachers in every class. In Foundation Stage, deliver the curriculum in both Arabic and English, ensuring children are bilingual and bi-literate.
Establishing close partnerships with the private and public sectors to ensure multiple opportunities for student involvement and future leadership; providing role models, internships and mentors.
For more information about this British curriculum school in Dubai, please follow the links below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Mr. Karim Murcia
On behalf of all the staff at GEMS Al Barsha National School, I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you and to your child. In our second year of operation, we do hope that our information will support you in making one of the most important decisions that you will have to make; namely the school to which you will entrust your Child .
Our vision is to create a world class, innovative and inclusive National school dedicated to developing bilingual, biliterate Emirati and Arab leaders and responsible global citizens – respectful and creative lifelong learners with a strong National identity, firm foundations in their faith, integrity and empathy who are happy, resilient and adaptable. Uniquely, our features include:
- A world class National school dedicated to developing bilingual, bi-literate Emirati and Arab leaders and responsible global citizens
- Inspiring loyalty and pride in the UAE and encouraging responsibility for the destiny and prosperity of the nation.
- Boys and girls will be taught together in Foundation Stage 1 (FS1) and Foundation Stage (FS2) only, and we will put in place all the necessary building provisions and systems to ensure the girls’ and boys’ sections are suitably separated from Year 5 onwards.
- Respectful and creative lifelong learners with a strong National identity, firm foundations in their faith, integrity and empathy who are happy, resilient and adaptable
- Individuals who are proud of the Arab/UAE culture and who are empowered to fulfil their responsibilities to themselves, to their family and to the community
- Enjoy a highly personalised, culturally rich, engaging and challenging British curriculum immersed in National values in both Arabic and English
- Skilled and experienced native English speaking and native Arabic speaking classroom teachers trained in contemporary methodology with a clear understanding of how children develop and learn.
- Two teachers in every class in Foundation, delivering the curriculum in both Arabic and English, ensuring children are bilingual and bi-literate.
- Provide an enriched Arabic, Islamic Studies and UAE Social Studies curriculum from Year 1 with additional lessons in all three subjects and engaging methodology.
- Providing role models and mentors by linking students and Emirati leaders and innovators in the local and international community.
- Our families play an integral role in achieving strong links between the school and local community
- Establishing close partnerships with the private and public sectors to ensure multiple opportunities for student involvement and future leadership.
We will strive to develop a strong and effective home-school partnership so that our students can fully realise their potential. We value communication with and feedback from our parents in addition to parent participation in the full life of the school.
Along with our team, I now look forward to you visiting our school, to meeting you and to sharing with you everything that Al Barsha National School has to offer.
- Games & Sports Field/Pitches
- Indoor Sports Hall
- Science Laboratories
- Technology Labs
Our Related Schools
Our global education footprint extends to 44 schools in UAE and Qatar, as well as schools in KSA, Egypt, Europe, Africa, India, Southeast Asia and North America delivering high-quality education standards across the worlds
GEMS AL Khaleej International School
GEMS Cambridge International Private School - Sharjah
GEMS Founder School - Mizhar