GEMS Ambassador Programme
At GEMS Education, we see it as our duty to provide every child with the best education possible. Our parent community are our best advocates and the Ambassador Programme is our way of saying thanks for playing an active role in our success. Introduce a new family or friend to the GEMS community and earn back 4% of the referred child’s annual tuition fee in the form of GEMS Points which will be redeemable against school fees or transport fees. Click here to access the exclusive limited offer available at select participating schools
Our way of saying thank you
For each new student that is successfully enrolled in any participating GEMS school, upon your referral, we will give you 4% of the referred child's annual tuition fees as GEMS Points. These points can be used to pay your child’s tuition fees or transport fees.
Mrs. Smith has three children at Dubai American Academy (DAA). She referred her friend Sarah to GEMS World Academy Dubai (GWA) based on the positive experience that she had at DAA. Her friend Sarah successfully enrolled her two children at GWA in Grades 6 and 8. Mrs. Smith will now receive GEMS Points equivalent to AED 7,419 which can be used to pay her children's school fees or transport fees.
How it works
Log in to the GEMS parent portal or login to the GEMS Rewards app or to the GEMS Connect app, and submit your referral.Login
Your friend will receive an email with a link to complete an application for their child
Receive your GEMS Points once your friend’s child has successfully enrolled and settled.
Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions (T&C's) for the Ambassador Program:
- The referred child should not be from the GEMS network of schools.
- The referrer must be a parent with a child or children already enrolled in a GEMS school. (This condition is not applicable to GEMS Staff, except teaching staff).
- Referral rewards (GEMS Points) are paid once:
- Per successful admission.
- Once 1st term tuition fees have been settled.
- The student has attended school for at least 2 weeks.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing GEMS students.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for students transferring within the GEMS network.
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral-first reward basis.
- Referrals have to be submitted online prior to registration and admission through the GEMS Rewards App, GEMS Connect app, or GEMS Parent Portal.
- Student referral is possible only among schools participating in the Ambassador program
- GEMS reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the promotion
More to Explore
At some stage, all parents face one critical decision in their parenting journey: which school to choose for their child or children. It’s a difficult, sometimes confusing, but nonetheless important decision that impacts both your life as a parent and your child’s future.
When considering your child for a place at any of our primary and secondary schools, we may even conduct an age-related placement test as part of the admission process.