GISGEMS International School - Al Khail
GEMS International School - Al Khail
- Language(s) of Instruction
- Age Range
3 - 19 yrs
- Fee Range
AED 48,460 - 73,490
Pre KG to Grade 12
GEMS International School – Al Khail (GIS) is located in the prestigous Dubai Hills community and proud to be part of the GEMS Education network of award winning schools. Reviewed as “functionally outstanding” by Schools Compared and with multiple commendations from the Council of International Schools, we are confident our community is one you and your family will enjoy.
We are committed to delivering the full International Baccalaureate (IB) education Programme for children age 3-19 (Pre-KG to Grade 12). In doing so we provide the ideal preparation for life beyond school and access to the world’s top universities including the University of Toronto, Kings College London, Manchester University and the University of Amsterdam.
Our vision is to provide exceptional quality education to meet the needs of a diverse, international community in an ever-changing world.
At GIS, we offer a personalized approach to learning with a strong emphasis on developing mother tongue languages, innovation, healthy lifestyle and leadership skills. With 97 nationalities, this is a community where people feel at home, no matter where they are from.
By attending GEMS International School – Al Khail, students will also benefit from:
- A unique mother tongue support program designed to strengthen our students’ home language and encourage bilingualism. Our DP students have access to bilingual diplomas in over 53 mother tongue languages.
- Our Smart Start Programme offers a supervised drop-off from 7am at no additional cost. Students can engage in a range of sporting activities, catch up on their studies or enjoy a nutritious breakfast.
- Our MyHealth Programme is a physically aware community comprising of Pre-K to Grade 12 students, parents and teachers. Bringing them together each day to create balance, wellness and happiness through a vast range of activities.
- Strong emphasis on character and leadership development, ensuring our students develop their EQ alongside their IQ.
- Our qualified teachers undergo rigorous and continuous IB accredited training to promote their awareness of current educational practices and new thinking, several of whom are accredited IB trainers.
- A truly international environment with 97 nationalities represented, with no single nationality above 14%.
- Purpose built facilities are in place to deliver an exceptional IB education: 12 dedicated science labs, a digitally connected design wing, advance communication teaching facilities including an on-site green screen studio, music recording studio, 2 gymnasiums, large outdoor playground, 2 swimming pools and a black box theatre just a few of the many resources on hand.
- Our first graduating IDBP students scored higher than the world average
- IB Career-related Programme
For more information about this truly international IB school in Dubai, please follow the links below and a member of the team will be in touch.
The values of respect and trust, aligned to ambition, are paramount in a large and successful international school. With over 97 nationalities in our student body, respect for others is at the heart of our school. Respect engenders confidence, kindness and trust. We trust our students and faculty to be creative, critical thinkers, to take responsibility and to work hard. This in turn fosters an atmosphere in which students are not afraid to take risks, where they can ‘fail well’ and learn from their mistakes, building resilience within a caring environment. Student leadership has been commended regularly and widely at GIS, and this derives from our values of respect and trust.
- Athletics fields
- Games & sports field/pitches
- Indoor sports multi-purpose hall
- Professional level audio studio
- Professional level TV recording studio with green screens
- Design innovation areas fitted with a 3D printers
- Design labs fitted with product design equipment
- Electronics lab fitted for Secondary School with Maker-space studio and Robotics lab
- Maker-space design areas for primary school
- Primary School library
- Secondary School library
- Performing Arts Centre / Black Box Theatre
- Primary School playground areas
- School cafeteria and school cafe
- School transportation
- Science laboratories
- Secure campus
- Swimming pool
- Technology labs
- Parent café
GEMS International School - Al Khail
Our Related Schoolss
Our global education footprint extends to 44 schools in UAE and Qatar, as well as schools in KSA, Egypt, Europe, Africa, India, Southeast Asia and North America delivering high-quality education standards across the worlds
GEMS AL Khaleej International School
GEMS British International School Madinaty
GEMS Cambridge International School - Abu Dhabi