GEMS Ambassador Programme
At GEMS Education, we see it as our duty to provide every child with the best education possible. Our parent community are our best advocates and the Ambassador Programme is our way of saying thanks for playing an active role in our success. Introduce a new family or friend to the GEMS community and earn back 4% of the referred child’s annual tuition fee in the form of GEMS Points which will be redeemable against school fees or transport fees.
How it works
Click here to log in to the GEMS parent portal or login to the GEMS Rewards app or to the GEMS Connect app, and submit your referral.
Your friend will receive an email with a link to complete an application for their child
Receive your GEMS Points once your friend’s child has successfully enrolled and settled.
Our way of saying thank you
For each new student that is successfully enrolled in any participating GEMS school, upon your referral, we will give you 4% of the referred child's annual tuition fees as GEMS Points. These points can be used to pay your child’s tuition fees or transport fees.
Mrs. Smith has three children at Dubai American Academy (DAA). She referred her friend Sarah to GEMS World Academy Dubai (GWA) based on the positive experience that she had at DAA. Her friend Sarah successfully enrolled her two children at GWA in Grades 6 and 8. Mrs. Smith will now receive GEMS Points equivalent to AED 7,419 which can be used to pay her children's school fees or transport fees.
List of Participating Schools
- GEMS Al Barsha National School
- GEMS Al Khaleej International School
- GEMS American Academy, Abu Dhabi
- GEMS Cambridge International School, Abu Dhabi
- GEMS FirstPoint School, The Villa, Dubai
- GEMS International School, Al Khail
- GEMS Metropole School, Dubai
- GEMS Metropole School, Al Waha
- GEMS Millennium School, Sharjah
- GEMS Modern Academy, Dubai
- GEMS New Millennium School, Al Khail
- GEMS Our Own English High School, Sharjah - Boys
- GEMS Royal Dubai School, Dubai
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Al Khail
- GEMS Wellington Academy, Silicon Oasis
- GEMS Westminster School, Ras Al Khaimah
- GEMS Winchester School, Fujairah
- GEMS World Academy, Abu Dhabi
- GEMS World Academy, Dubai
- Wesgreen International School, Sharjah
Terms & Conditions
The referred child should not currently be attending a GEMS school.
1. For each referred child successfully enrolled you will receive 4% of that child's annual tuition fees as GEMS Points, which can be used to pay your child's tuition fees or transport fees at your current school. The referred children cannot be from the same family.
2. The referrer must be a parent with a child or children already attending in a GEMS school.
3. Referrals have to be submitted online prior to registration & admission.
4. Referral rewards are paid once:
5. Per successful admission.
6. Once 1st term tuition fees have been settled.
7. The student has attended school for at least 2 weeks.
8. Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing GEMS students.
9. Referral rewards are not applicable for students transferring school within the GEMS network.
10. Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral – first reward basis.
11. Referred friends with children already attending a GEMS school do not qualify for this discount.
12. Referrals must be for families without children at any GEMS school.
13. GEMS Points cannot be transferred to others.
14. Referral admissions are subject to the school admission & assessment policies & procedures.
15. GEMS reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the promotion.
More to Explore
At some stage, all parents face one critical decision in their parenting journey: which school to choose for their child or children. It’s a difficult, sometimes confusing, but nonetheless important decision that impacts both your life as a parent and your child’s future.Read More
When considering your child for a place at any of our primary and secondary schools, we may even conduct an age related placement test as part of the admission process. This is just to make sure we understand where your child is at today and consider how we can best fit them into the appropriate education level for them.Read More
Whether selecting what subjects to take for GCSEs or the IB Diploma Programme, the pressure on students to choose the right electives that will carry them through the remainder of school and then into college is more or less the same.Read More
As a GEMS parent, there are many ways you can save on your annual school tuition fees.Read More
Our parent community are our best advocates and the Ambassador Programme is our way of saying thanks for playing an active role in our success.Read More
We offer Academic Scholarships to students who have consistently placed at the top of their class in all their subjects for at least the last three years.Read More