GEMS FirstPoint School - Dubai
- Language(s) of Instruction
Mr. David Wade
- Age Range
3 to 18 yrs
- Fee Range
AED 35,000 - 70,796
FS1 to Year 13
At GEMS FirstPoint School, located in The Villa community, we offer a “first class” education. The exceptional facilities and staff inspire learning through the National Curriculum, for England for children from Early Years Foundation Stage to Year 13 (age 3-18).
Our family-focused approach is central to everything that we do, providing the best educational experience for our students and parents, through a personalised and collaborative approach with our exceptional teachers. Together we develop the skills and qualities for students to lead and shape their own direction in life.
We are the GEMS Centre of Excellence for Digital Industries and sustainability, our unique partnerships give students the opportunity to embark on internships alongside their education with world-renowned companies such as Siemens, providing diverse opportunities and expanding their knowledge beyond the classroom.
Introduced this year, our Golf Centre of Excellence offers a bespoke curriculum to Elite Level Golfers, allowing them to gain qualifications both academically and vocationally without impacting their training or coaching development.
By attending GEMS FirstPoint School, students will also benefit from:
- Specialist teachers in Technology and Computing from Year 1 onwards.
- Innovative curriculum supported by our Partnership with the Harvard School of Education to introduce the latest progressive pedagogy.
- Maker-centered curriculum that fosters practices of Innovation, Invention, Collaboration and Critical thinking.
- Exceptional ‘Desert School’ Programme – a play-based initiative to promote creative and educational approaches to outdoor learning.
- British trained and qualified teachers have been carefully selected to provide world class teaching in vibrant, open learning environments.
- Professional Inclusion Support Team to ensure that each student has access to the curriculum and performs to the best of their capabilities.
- Wide range of GCSE, BTEC and A Level subjects to give students the freedom to define their own academic paths and careers.
- The RAHHAL programme – a Dubai 10X Initiative
For more information about this world-class private British curriculum school in Dubai, please follow the links below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Mr. David Wade
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to our wonderful school. At GEMS FirstPoint School, we are passionate about enabling each student to achieve their potential and find personal success, whatever their passions and ambitions. Our students attain excellent examination results, allowing access to a range of pathways that lead to top universities as well as vocational options. We facilitate academic success for all, in an inclusive environment that provides sufficient and expert challenge at every stage of the education journey.
Alongside our academic ambitions for all learners, we also recognise that for students to receive the very best from their education, a holistic approach is required. To that end, we provide outstanding opportunities in sport, music, the arts, design, technology, and in our Centre of Excellence for Digital Futures. Our extra-curricular provision is vast, complementing the more traditional elements of education, and allows all students to flourish, whatever their passion.
To facilitate that success for all, FirstPoint offers a welcoming, nurturing and friendly environment where learners are encouraged to be inquisitive and where they can grow not just academically and in their areas of interest, but also socially. Our school is family-orientated, and we pride ourselves on the personalised journeys we provide for our learners. We are committed to a strong partnership between school, home and student, built on a foundation of open communication, with parents actively encouraged to play a part in school life.
On a personal note, I am in an unusual position in that I can confirm all of the above not only as the proud Principal of the school, but also as a FirstPoint parent. When we first moved to the UAE, my wife and I chose FirstPoint out of all other GEMS schools as the right one for our son. We knew the school’s genuine family and community feel would allow him to flourish, despite being new to Dubai. Three years later, when the opportunity arose to lead this fantastic school through the exciting next phase of its impressive development, I was delighted to accept.
Our school’s key strengths, and what sets it apart from others and allows it to achieve superb outcomes for learners, lie in the intangible elements I have referred to above. That’s why I strongly encourage all prospective students, parents and colleagues to visit the school, so they can experience FirstPoint’s community feel and ethos for themselves. My team and I would be delighted to show you around and explain just why we are so proud to be a part of this wonderful learning community.
I look forward to welcoming you to GEMS FirstPoint School.
With very best wishes,
MEd, BA (Hons), PGCE
- Art Studio
- Black Box Rehearsal Room
- Business and Enterprise Centre
- Electronics Room
- Food Technology Suite
- Graphic Design Room
- Large Sports Hall
- Large Multipurpose Sports Pitch
- Tennis/Netball Courts
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Learner Pool
- Medical Centre
- Multiple ICT Suites
- Multiple Indoor and Outdoor Play Zones
- Music Technology Suite With Recording Studio
- Post-16 Student Area and Common Room
- Primary and Senior Libraries
- Primary Science Lab
- Resistant Materials Workshop
- School Transport
- Science Laboratories
- Secure Campus
- Separate Sports and Arts building
- Immersive Space
Our Related Schools
Our global education footprint extends to 44 schools in UAE and Qatar, as well as schools in KSA, Egypt, Europe, Africa, India, Southeast Asia and North America delivering high-quality education standards across the worlds