What makes a happy GEMS person?
It's waking up every day, knowing we are going to meet the next generation of game-changers, thinkers and doers. Now that's something to cheer about.
We also know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure our people are well looked after - physically, emotionally, financially and socially.
- We care about you and your family. Started by a family of teachers, we know just how much family matters. Whether you're moving country to work with us, or just around the corner, we have a number of benefits to support you and your nearest and dearest. And, if you are welcoming a little bundle of joy to your family, ask about how they can be a future GEMS student.
- We never stop learning. We're as inquisitive as the students we teach and the leaders we meet. That's why we've developed one of the most comprehensive in-house Training, Leadership and Professional Development programmes in the world.
- Medical Insurance. All employees are eligible for coverage under the GEMS Education medical policy as per the employment contract in compliance with Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA) and/or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) regulations. Medical Insurance coverage will commence once the employee has been issued with a valid UAE residence visa and EID application form, following which your school HR will apply for medical enrolment. Members are requested to carry a travel insurance from their outbound country to cover medical expenses incurred in UAE whilst the residency documents are under process. All related coverage details under the scheme will be discussed during your induction program once you join.
- Healthy minds, healthy bodies. On-site nurses and health care professionals keep our people healthy and happy. Services might vary by location.
- Travel assistance. With so many GEMS people around the world, we know how important it is to stay connected. Talk to us about travel assistance when you need it.
- Employee assistance. Caring for students is not all we do. Sometimes we all need a bit of extra help. We have a team of trained counsellors who can help GEMS people with a wide range of professional and personal problems.
- Discounts and offers. For GEMS people in the Middle East, we've pulled together some of the best discounts around.