What makes a happy GEMS person?
It's waking up every day, knowing we are going to meet the next generation of game-changers, thinkers and doers. Now that's something to cheer about.
We also know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure our people are well looked after - physically, emotionally, financially and socially.
- We care about you and your family. Started by a family of teachers, we know just how much family matters. Whether you're moving country to work with us, or just around the corner, we have a number of benefits to support you and your nearest and dearest. And, if you are welcoming a little bundle of joy to your family, ask about how they can be a future GEMS student.
- We never stop learning. We're as inquisitive as the students we teach and the leaders we meet. That's why we've developed one of the most comprehensive in-house Training, Leadership and Professional Development programmes in the world.
- Rest and play. Ask us about our holidays benefits packages - with extra days depending on your level and location.
- Healthy minds, healthy bodies. On-site nurses and health care professionals keep our people healthy and happy. Services might vary by location.
- Travel assistance. With so many GEMS people around the world, we know how important it is to stay connected. Talk to us about travel assistance when you need it.
- Employee assistance. Caring for students is not all we do. Sometimes we all need a bit of extra help. We have a team of trained counsellors who can help GEMS people with a wide range of professional and personal problems.
- Discounts and offers. For GEMS people in the Middle East, we've pulled together some of the best discounts around.